Transformational leadership is a leadership style that leads to positive changes in those who follow learn why these leaders can be so effective. Transformational leadership 1 transformational leadership transformational leadership is defined as a leadership approach that causes change in individuals and social . Transformational leadership inspires people to achieve unexpected or remarkable results it gives workers autonomy over specific jobs as well as the authority to make decisions once they have been trained. The most popular theory of leadership today is transformational leadership what is a transformational leader originally focused on leaders who transform groups or organizations transformational leaders focus on followers motivating them to high levels of performance and in the process help followers develop their own leadership potential
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.